Either that or it's providing weekly confirmation that my preference runs toward thicker points and wetter inks, which leads me to believe it's time to invest in other than a disposable fountain pen.
Week #9 brought me two large sheets of paper from the No. 38 pad, which measures 16 1/2 inches by 12 1/2 inches. One sheet contains graph ruling and the other dot ruling. Both are 80g.
Like the paper samples in the eight previous weeks, these, too, are smooth, crisp, and clean. The pens that were easiest to use on these sheets include:
- The Pilot Varsity Fountain Pen (increasingly my favorite!)
- The PaperMate Liquid Flair
- The PaperMate Flair
- The Uniball Vision Elite
- The Staples Xeno (a surprise, I must admit)
- The PaperMate Ink Joy 500 RT
- The Bic retractable 4-color pen
- The Pilot Precise V5 RT
- The Bic Ultra Round Stic Grip
- The Pilot Easy Touch
As always, I'm grateful for the opportunity to experiment with various papers and look forward to continuing to do so in 2015.
Happy New Year, #RhodiaPaperProject!