- It’s not personal, even if it feels that way.
- I cannot control everything, but I can control my reactions.
- Don’t worry until it’s necessary.
- Life isn’t always fair.
- Good guys don’t always win.
- Not everyone who leads is a leader.
- At the end of the day, leave the day behind.
Inspired by Ima on (and off) the Bima , this #BlogElul post is one in a series marking the days of the Hebrew month of Elul, which precede the Jewish High Holidays and traditionally serve as a time of reflection and spiritual preparation for the new year.