- Read for 20-30 minutes each night.
- Send a few "just because" greeting cards.
- Continue to rendezvous with my "treadmill buddies" at 6 a.m. three mornings each week.
- Continue to pray for my sister, just as Moses did for his: "O God, pray heal her!"
- Write regularly.
- Treat a friend to coffee.
- Be patient, especially with my dad.
- Speak my mind.
- Explore my city.
- Ask good questions.
What's on your Elul to-do list?
Inspired by Ima on (and off) the Bima, this #BlogElul post is one in a series marking the days of the Hebrew month of Elul, which precedes the Jewish High Holidays and traditionally serves as a time of reflection and spiritual preparation for the new year.