Thursday, March 19, 2015
Ten Good Things About Today
9. Even with oversleeping, I made it to the office by 9:10 a.m.
8. I didn't have time for breakfast at home, so I'm planning on oatmeal for dinner.
7. There was a check in the mail. (Thanks, Mellon. Too bad I wasn't visiting you tonight. We'd have had a great time watching the game at the CONSOL Energy Center.)
6. A Starbucks Gold Card showed up today, too. Who knew?!
5. Victor was back in the office after the CCAR convention.
4. There was no line at Fairway...where I ran into Maxie.
3. Ian told me which teams he thinks will be in the "Elite Eight." (Lafayette wasn't among them.)
2. Lafayette played Villanova in the NCAA Tournament. My bracket says Villanova (said I never before), but my heart says Lafayette (say I all the time, ever grateful for my high quality, liberal arts education and the longtime friendships that took root in Easton nearly three decades ago).
1. Best of all, my sister is finished with chemotherapy!
What was good about your day?